Thursday, August 25, 2022

A Few of my Favorite Things

 


1.) A 1960s/1970s rotary phone. Because it was my boyfriend's great grandparents' house phone. It reminds me of my need to communicate with family.

2.) A very old key. Because I had bought three old keys at an antique store for myself and my two good friends, we would all have an old key, kind of like friendship bracelets. It reminds me that my friends have the key to my heart.

3.) My grandmother's class ring from 1964. Because I wear it every day to remember her after her passing in 2017.

4.) A 1950's Wind Song perfume bottle. Because the original perfume is still made today. I put the perfume in the bottle which was empty when I bought it. It reminds me that there is still living history out there. 

5.) A 1930's heart locket. Because I wear it every day, my boyfriend gifted it to me for Christmas last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabinet of Curiosity

  Organic Materials: Fabric, black foam board, straight pins, wood, air dry clay, resin teeth, colored thread, twin, black masking tape 14&q...